To provide trainings to Japanese learners using our own method and teaching material.
Prepare and study the teaching materials before the lesson starts
Provide corrective feedback during the lesson
Create a lesson memo at the end of each lesson
SPTR offers an opportunity to earn and build a new career at the comfort of your home with flexible schedule. SPTR is open 24 hours.
- Referral Incentives
- Performance-based Incentives
- Perfect attendance Incentives
Have a Bachelor's Degree /A Graduate of any 4-year course (Undergraduates with experience in ESL teaching are welcome to apply!) or COLLEGE STUDENTS without experience in ESL teaching! (LIMITED OFFER only)
Excellent English communication skills (both written and oral)
Has obtained English teaching certifications such as LET / TEYL / TESOL / TEFL (not a requirement but an advantage)
Experience teaching Japanese/ IELTS/ Writing/ TOEFL/ TOEIC (not a requirement but an advantage)
Must have passion, energy, and enthusiasm in teaching
- Availability to teach the schedule commitment per weekly cutoff (each class lasts 25 minutes).
- We are currently offering a JHS peak hours schedule with a minimum commitment of 21 hours/ week. The highly suggested opening time is 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM JST- Weekdays only. Break time is determined by you.
- SPTR operates 24/7 and commitment hours should total at least 21 hours per week. As a result, putting in extra hours is acceptable.
CPU / Processor
- A headset with a noise-cancelling feature & a high-definition webcam
- Internet Connection
Why choose SPTR?
Fast Application Process: Start teaching, learning, and earning in just 2-3 days!
Flexible Schedule: Work at times that suits you. More time with your family and for yourself!
Flexible Training Schedule: You can book your own availability to have your on-boarding training.
Stress-free teaching: Lesson materials and modules are already provided.
After signing the contract you can start teaching as fast as 2-3 days!
- Apply online through https://hiring.sptr.jp/. Once passed for initial screening, submit the technical requirements.
- Once passed the technical check, book for your Skype Interview.
- Pass the interview.
- Sign your contract
- Pass all necessary requirements and compliance check
- Book for On-boarding Training
- Plot your available schedule
A competitive working package will be provided to the right candidate depending on overall qualification, English fluency, teaching ability and educational background.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying